Children and teenagers have so much raw power that most of the time it has no way of expressing itself.
Photography has given many of my workshop participants the tools of exploring their surrounding with their own eyes. They are given practical exercises to maximise the use of their camera. Before, during and after these exercises they are able to experiment new ways of capturing the world.
Here are just a few items included in the workshop:
1. How to hold the camera
2. Keep it clean: framing the picture
3. Move around: get up close, far away, from above, from the bottom up
4. Macro, landscapes and portraits
5. Find a point of interest: blurry backgrounds
6. Fun mini projects: get to know your camera
Please feel free to to enquire about anything here
! Photos: courtesy of PhotoHP
©1999-2017 Emiliano Leonardi